Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Bunk.

The Bunk
Hoomans call me Bunk. Also call me Tree Trunks because my legs are so fuzzy they look just like tree trunks. Hoomans started calling me Jelly Roll yesterday because I'm soft and squishy and squeezable.

I was adopted from a shelter when I was just a little black ball of fuzziness. Whenever I feel insecure I roll around on my back making pretty faces. Hoomans call these Alligator Rolls. Every morning me and The Monster chase each other up and down the stairs. Sometimes The Bug joins in. I'm very sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily.

My hobbies are playing fetch with a crumpled paper ball, stealing straws and carrying them around the house, and lounging on The Man's lap. The Hoomans call this Docking. They say I'm plugged in and am downloading Hooman love and uploading kitty love. Along with drinking his coffee, The Man's morning routine includes keeping my belly well petted as I'm docked. I purr, blink, and knead with joy.

Docked.

No comments:

Post a Comment