Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Excuse me please, The Bug here.


Hello. My name is Waterbug, or The Bug as my Hoomans call me. I'm also called Bulky Bug, Doodlebug, and Spooky Bug. I'm a Tuxedo kitty, and my tuxedo is shaped just like a white halter-top bikini. My Hoomans adopted me from a shelter when I was a tiny, tiny little kitten. I was so little I still had blue eyes. From the top they said I looked just like a waterbug skittering around so named me Waterbug. I'm now two years and have grown. A lot. And like a lot of ladies, after my surgery my girth expanded even more and I grew a lady beard.

My hobbies include napping on the Pillow Castle every afternoon, hitting the 'Nip as often as possible, and getting Trill Purr Love from the Man. I'm a peaceable Bug and wish we could all just get along, although I've been known to use my boxing gloves on The Monster when he gets out of hand.

Trying to nap on the Pillow Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment